Villa Thea is situated in a quiet location in the small hamlet of Kangatika one kilometre from the charming fishing village of Loggos and is a short walk downhill to the nearest beaches. Positioned amongst the olive groves the villa has beautiful views over the sea to the mountains of mainland Greece.
The Villa offers comfortable accommodation for 6 adults and up to 3 children, with the following facilities, click here to find out more:
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single first floor bedroom
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms with 2 sinks and a large shower area in each.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob and large fridge/freezer. Tea, Coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar supplied to the kitchen
- Water to all outlets in the house is of drinkable quality.
- 8 metre x 4 metre pool.
- Maid service 3 days a week.
- Visitors booking a stay of a week or more will receive a pack of groceries to welcome them to our villa.
Idyllic and unspoilt, Paxos is a little piece of island paradise. Olive groves and pine trees carpet the undulating landscape, fringed by the vibrant, aquamarine waters of the Ionian Sea. The peaceful and captivating countryside is interspersed by charming villages steeped in Greek atmosphere, and scattered with fascinating sites of historical and mythological interest. Only accessible by boat or seaplane, Paxos is the perfect place to simply immerse yourself in the laid-back pace of local life – and really get away from it all. Find out more »